Kindergarten Supply List
All supplies are for all students, unless otherwise indicated. No need to label the materials; we will be sharing our materials in our classroom community!
All Kindergarten Students:
- 1 large backpack (no wheels) labeled with name
- 1 package of washable markers
- 1 box of Crayola colored pencils
- 2 boxes of regular sized 24 Crayola crayons
- 1 pair of Fiskars blunt tip scissors, child-sized
- 12 Elmer’s glue sticks
- 1 container of disinfecting wipes
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 pair headphones labeled with child’s name (not earbuds)
- 1 bath towel for rest time labeled with child’s name (not for Dual Immersion Program)
- 1 Ziploc bag with change of clothes labeled with child’s name
- 1 box of Ticonderoga #2 Pencils
- 1 large box of gallon size Ziploc bags
- 1 12 ounce bottle of sanitizing hand gel
- 1 4oz. bottle of white Elmer’s glue with a pointed orange top
- 1 large box of quart size Ziploc bags
- 1 container of baby wipes
Field Trips: We are planning field trips to enrich our learning during the year. Please do not send any money now, but budget about $10.00 for potential field trips for the school year. We typically see a performance and take a walking trip to the Fire Station as well as a trip to the Centrewood Plaza to learn about jobs in our community.
We are excited for our year of learning together!