Kindergarten Supply List
- 2 boxes of 24 regular size crayons, Crayola non-washable brand only
- 1 boxes of colored pencils, Crayola brand only
- 10 glue sticks
- 1 packages of washable markers (any size, any colors)
- 1 pair Fiskar brand, plain blunt-tip metal scissors (children’s size)
- 1 box facial tissues
- 1 package of #2 standard size Ticonderoga Brand pencils
- 1 LARGE backpack (no wheels)
- 1 bath towel for rest time (not needed if in the Dual Language Program)
- 1 4oz bottle of white, Elmer’s glue with a pointed orange top
- 1 container of disinfecting wipes
- 1 box gallon size Ziploc bags
- 1 container of baby wipes
- 1 12 oz bottle of sanitizing hand gel
- 1 box quart size Ziploc bags
Please attempt to purchase the brand name and size of the supplies listed above. All supplies will be shared in the classroom; therefore, it is not necessary to label them with your child’s name.
We do many projects in kindergarten to support our studies. If you would like to help us by sending in additional supplies (leftover or new), we can use: glitter, large/small paper plates, sequins, wiggle eyes, pompoms, playdough, felt, fun foam, ribbon, cotton balls, colored computer paper, and stickers.
We will be taking a few field trips during the school year. We typically take a field trip to a performance; this trip usually costs no more than $10. We also take a walking trip to the Fire Station as well as a free field trip to Centrewood Plaza to learn about jobs in our community.
We are looking forward to an exciting year of learning!