Summer Virtual Field Trips!
How to Access Virtual Field Trips
A Google doc with all of the activities for a field trip will be posted every two weeks in our Blackboard 24-7 site. To access:
- Students should log in to their Blackboard 24/7 account with their school username and password.
- Click on the London Towne Lions course.
- Click on the third blue button on the left called Virtual Field Trips. A link to a new virtual field trip will be posted approximately every 2 weeks during the summer.
- To access a document with field trip activities, students should click on the link and log in with their Google (@email) account and same password.
- In the document, simply click on any underlined item and the link will take you to amazing places you can explore, fun activities you can do at home, relaxing mindful moments you can practice, and even to wonderful online books of all levels!
Field Trip Schedule:
Week of June 15 – Farm Life led by Ms. Carnahan
Week of June 29 – Amazing Animals led by Ms. Kimble
Week of July 13 – STEAM led by Ms. Breslin
Week of July 27 – Blast Off to Space led by Ms. Zamora
Week of August 10 – Wellness Camp led by Ms. Habermeyer and Ms. Harkin Huse
Week of August 24 -- Terrific Technology led by Ms. Kimble and Ms. Lanier
Excerpts from each field trip will be posted below!