Kindergarten Supply List
Please, attempt to purchase the brand name and size of the supplies listed below.
All Kindergarten Students:
- 1 large pencil box
- 2 boxes of 24 regular size crayons, Crayola brand only
- 1 box of colored pencils, Crayola brand only
- 12 glue sticks
- 1 package of washable markers (any size, any colors)
- 1 pair Fiskars brand, plain, blunt-tip metal scissors (children’s size)
- 2 boxes of facial tissues
- 1 package of #2 standard size Ticonderoga Brand pencils
- 1 pair of headphones labeled with child’s name (no earbuds)
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 change of clothes labeled with child’s name in a gallon size Ziploc bag
- 1 bath towel for rest time (not needed if in the Spanish Immersion Program) labeled with child’s name
- 1 LARGE backpack (no wheels)
- 1 large box of gallon size Ziploc bags
- 1 container of disinfecting wipes (e.g.: Lysol)
- 1 large box of quart size Ziploc bags
- 1 - 4 oz bottle of white, Elmer’s glue with a pointed orange top
Optional Supplies: We do many projects in kindergarten to support our studies. If you would like to help us by sending in additional supplies (leftover or new), we can use: glitter, large and small paper plates, sequins, wiggle eyes, pompoms, playdough, felt, fun foam, ribbon, cotton balls, colored copy paper, stickers, kitchen paper towels and hand soap.
Field Trips: We will be taking a few field trips during the year. We typically take a field trip to a performance; this trip usually costs around $10. We also take a walking trip to the Fire Station as well as a free field trip to Centrewood Plaza to learn about jobs in our community.
We are looking forward to an exciting year of learning!